MIANG KHAM เมี่ยงคำ – Wild betel leaf with a piece of lime, dry roasted peanuts and shredded coconut, ginger, chili powder, shallot and dried shrimp drizzled with a sweet-salty sauce.
GEOW KROB เกี๊ยวกรอบ – Fried won ton with wild shrimp, oyester sauce, garlic, white pepper, coriander and green onion served with a chili-lime sauce.
TOM YAM PLA HOI SHENN ต้มยำกุ้งน้ำใส – Chicken stock with chili paste, lemon grass, galanga, kaffir lime leaves, birds eye chilis, coriander, lime and scallops.
LAAP PHET ลาบเป็ดอีสาน – Chopped duck breats cooked in a galnga-garlic paste with mint leaves, croander, rice powder, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaf chiffonnade and chili powder.
YAM WUN SEN TALAY ยำวุ้นเส้น – Wun Sen vermicelli, poached calamari, giant wild shrimp, chinese celery, cherry tomatoes and fried garlic.
GAENG KIAW WAN GAI แกงเขียวหวานไก่ – Green curry with coconut milk, chicken thighs, Thai sweet basil and egg plants served with sticky rice from Isaan
KHANOM BA BIN – Steamed banana cake with shredded coconut served with a lemon grass tea.
A genuine Thai feast
in your home
In-home chef in Montreal, all-inclusive service
- When you call on our services for an in-home chef in Montreal, all you have to do is relax, have fun and enjoy the food with your friends.
- We plan the menu, do the shopping and bring all the dishes and Thai flatware. We serve you dinner and clean up afterward. Here’s a menu example.
- Your guests savour delicious, authentic Thai cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere, in your home.
The PRICE includes:
- Planning a menu that spotlights seasonal ingredients.
- Shopping for the day’s fresh foods.
- Ingredients, preparation and wine recommendations. Wine service is not included.
- A six dish Thai menu that reflects fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- Dishes, flatware and placemats from Thailand.
- Table service and kitchen cleanup: “Clean before, clean after”
- Travel time on the Island of Montreal but it’s with pleasure we cook in the greater Montréal area.
- 4 hours on site once the appetizers have been served. Additional time invoiced at 50$/h
- …And we always appreciate that our wine glasses are full, otherwise we don’t cook so well:)
Book your evening